Here are my Top 5 Programs for 2022. They are:
- Prosperity Marketing System
- Wealthy Affiliate
- The Click Engine
The first four of these programs have been around for several years and are tried, tested and respected in their field, and I have been an active and upgraded member in each of them for several years now.
The fifth program, The Click Engine, was launched in January 2022 by Jeff Aman, a highly respected and successful Internet marketer who I have been following for some time now.
In this video I explain the changes I’ve made to Top 5 Programs for 2022:
Read more about my reasoning behind the updates here:
Here is a quick overview of each program
1. The Prosperity Marketing System
How would you like to have the ability to completely customize your very own marketing funnel system with programs of YOUR choice?
Yep, just delete the ones you don’t like and add your own. Then, promote your system and earn 100% commissions, paid straight into your Bitcoin wallet, at the same time.
Multiple streams of income and downline growth is the fastest way to online wealth, and now you can have the control over which downlines to grow while you brand yourself independently of any of them.
Attracted by the clean design and flexibility of the system, I joined PMS in 2009. It worked well for me, but a couple of years later some changes to the compensation plan made it less attractive. However, in 2020 I noticed that the plan had been greatly improved and now included those 100% Bitcoin commissions, so I reactivated my account and have not looked back since! 🙂
2. Wealthy Affiliate
I’ve been with WA since 2015 and host all my WordPress blogs on their SiteRubix WP managed hosting service.
Wealthy Affiliate provides excellent training and tools and a vibrant forum community to support you and help you turn your ideas into profits on the Internet!
Their affiliate program is also very profitable!
You can also earn daily crypto dividends from ListNerds without ever sending an email! But when you do send emails, over 20,000 members will be waiting to receive them – and the clickthrough/open rates are very high.
Listnerds has a progressive affiliate program. No matter what your membership level, as you refer more members your commission percentage rate goes up from 10% (“red fish”) to as high as 40% (“whale”).
LeadsLeap is an excellent traffic generation program with some useful tools to help Internet marketers become more effective.
I have been with Leads since 2008. Here are the reasons why I like this system:
1) It offers a free list management system called SendSteed. For upgraded members of LeadsLeap, SendSteed it works as a fully functioning autoresponder service for no extra cost. So you get all the advertising benefits that LeadLeap delivers to upgraded members, plus a professional quality autoresponder service. Awesome.
2) It has a unique ad tracking system that ensures that your ads are really watched, not just getting clicks. Its link tracking system is top-notch. It can tell you if you’re getting real visitors or just bot clicks.
3) You can get SEO traffic from its Social Review system.
4) You can get traffic from hundreds of other traffic networks without having to join each of them.
5) You can earn daily profit share and PPC ad revenue as well as 50% recurring affiliate commissions.
6) In 2020 a pdf file storage service was added so you can now store your ebooks securely online and provide your readers with an easy access link.
7) But the main reason why Leadsleap is one of my Top 5 Programs is because it is my #1 source of referrals, sales and upgrades.
5. The Click Engine
Super affiliate Jeff Aman, has just launched The Click Engine – a 100% automated traffic-generation service that will deliver buyer-leads for online marketers for less than five dollars a month.
Right now The Click Engine is in its launch phase so you can get in early for a very low $4.90 monthly sub that will be locked in for life…
All you have to do is sign up and send Jeff the URL you want to promote.
Then sit back and let the click engine go to work for you!
The affiliate program offers three sources of revenue:
- First you earn 50% recurring commission on the monthly subscription.
- Second, Jeff is paying a $25 bonus every time you refer ten customers.
- Third, you earn 50% commission on the one-time payment upgrade offer.