Here are my Top 5 Programs for 2023. They are:
- Prosperity Marketing System
- Wealthy Affiliate
- The Click Engine
The first three of these programs (Leadsleap, PMS, WA) have been around for several years and are tried, tested and respected in their field. I have been an active and upgraded member in each of them for several years now.
The fourth program, The Click Engine, was launched in January 2022 by Jeff Aman, a highly respected and successful Internet marketer who I have been following for some time now. The Click Engine quickly gained a great reputation both for the traffic it delivered and for the profitable affiliate program.
The new kid on the block for 2023 is Skool.com – a high-end program for educators and thought leaders who want to create masterminds and communities for the skills they teach.
In this blog and video post I explain the changes I’ve made to Top 5 Programs for 2023:
Here is a quick overview of each program
LeadsLeap is an excellent traffic generation program with some useful tools to help Internet marketers become more effective.
I have been with Leadsleap since 2008. Here are the reasons why I like this system:
1) It offers a free list management system called SendSteed. For upgraded members of LeadsLeap, SendSteed it works as a fully functioning autoresponder service for no extra cost. So you get all the advertising benefits that LeadLeap delivers to upgraded members, plus a professional quality autoresponder service. Awesome.
2) It has a unique ad tracking system that ensures that your ads are really watched, not just getting clicks. Its link tracking system is top-notch. It can tell you if you’re getting real visitors or just bot clicks.
3) You can get SEO traffic from its Social Review system.
4) You can get traffic from hundreds of other traffic networks without having to join each of them.
5) You can earn daily profit share and PPC ad revenue as well as 50% recurring affiliate commissions.
6) In 2020 a pdf file storage service was added so you can now store your ebooks securely online and provide your readers with an easy access link.
7) But the main reason why Leadsleap is one of my Top 5 Programs is because it is my #1 source of referrals, sales and upgrades.
2. The Prosperity Marketing System
How would you like to have the ability to completely customize your very own marketing funnel system with programs of YOUR choice?
Yep, just delete the ones you don’t like and add your own. Then, promote your system and earn 100% commissions, paid straight into your Bitcoin wallet, at the same time.
Multiple streams of income and downline growth is the fastest way to online wealth, and now you can have the control over which downlines to grow while you brand yourself independently of any of them.
Attracted by the clean design and flexibility of the system, I joined PMS in 2009. It worked well for me, but a couple of years later some changes to the compensation plan made it less attractive. However, in 2020 I noticed that the plan had been greatly improved and now included those 100% Bitcoin commissions, so I reactivated my account and have not looked back since! 🙂
3. Wealthy Affiliate
I’ve been with WA since 2015 and host all my WordPress blogs on their SiteRubix WP managed hosting service.
Wealthy Affiliate provides excellent training and tools and a vibrant forum community to support you and help you turn your ideas into profits on the Internet!
Their affiliate program is also very profitable!
4. The Click Engine
Super affiliate Jeff Aman, has just launched The Click Engine – a 100% automated traffic-generation service that will deliver buyer-leads for online marketers for less than five dollars a month.
Right now The Click Engine is in its launch phase so you can get in early for a very low $4.90 monthly sub that will be locked in for life…
All you have to do is sign up and send Jeff the URL you want to promote.
Then sit back and let the click engine go to work for you!
The affiliate program offers three sources of revenue:
- First you earn 50% recurring commission on the monthly subscription.
- Second, Jeff is paying a $25 bonus every time you refer ten customers.
- Third, you earn 50% commission on the one-time payment upgrade offer.
Created by Sam Ovens, Skool is an online mastermind/community platform where you can create courses to train and develop a community of like-minded skill-seekers.
Skool was started in 2019 and came out of its Beta phase in 2022.
I am using Skool to create my own mastermind group. I see Skool as the completion of my quest to create a coherent online business model based on the concept of “Top 5 Programs.”
In 2023 I will be using Skool to build my own “Conversion Catalyst” Mastermind community and training the members to build a profitable online business.
The affiliate program pays out 40% recurring monthly commission, which could convert into a lucrative income source as you would be earning approximately $39 a month for each subscriber that you refer.