Get Ready For The 3rd Edition, Published on Kindle and Amazon.com
A Thousand A Month by Alex Nordach and David Hurley is a 39 page report that shows you how to set up an online business and build your profits up to $1000 a month.
More than a guide, it’s a comprehensive blueprint to Internet business success.
Every page is packed with the information you need to succeed online, without any false promises of push-button millions.
Everything in the blueprint is based on our combined experience (totalling over 20 years) as Internet marketers.
We know that very few people make millions of dollars online.
We also know that 95% fail to make a profit at all.
Yet, learning how to make $1000 a month online is a realistic goal.
It breaks down to a daily profit of around $33.
With the right product, you could hit that target with just one sale a day or less.
And once you are making $1000 a month there is nothing to stop you “rinsing and repeating” the process, either by doubling your sales or by starting a new project and following the same process.
If you already have a product or service our case study will show you how to sell it or how to increase your sales if you are already selling it.
And it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a product or service of your own to sell. You can follow the steps we lay out to sell affiliate products and services just as easily.
Watch this video to see what you get when you purchase A Thousand A Month:
The case study is written by Alex Nordach and David Hurley and is divided into four sections:
Section 1 – Getting Ready To Make $1000 A Month
In this section David Hurley takes you through the process of setting up an online business that you can have up and running in a single working day.
The section covers:
- Product or website? – Which comes first?
- What kind of website should you set up?
- Hidden costs of “cheap” domain and hosting services…
- Finding a hosting service you can trust…
- Plugins – which ones and why…
- Statcounters – which metrics to pay attention to and why…
- And much more…
Section 2 – What Worked: How To Speed Up Your Profits
Alex Nordach takes you through the steps that he took in creating and selling the product on which our case study is based on.
You will discover:
- One step Alex took to almost TRIPLE his sales – and how you can easily do the same…
- Why you should have a test on your website, what it will mean for your bottom line, and how to set one up…
- Easy way to tweak your sales page to increase your conversion rate…
- Selling an ebook? Find out if you should offer it on Amazon or not – and why…
- How to organize your testimonials for maximum positive impact on your prospects…
- Why you should publish and how to make them catch and retain your customers’ attention…
- Whether you should create another website in the same niche…
- How much importance you should put on your website graphics in the beginning…
- And much more…
Section 3 – What Didn’t Work, And Why
Learn from our mistakes!
We show you what NOT to do if you really want to make $1000 a month online.
This section will save you time and money and keep you on the fast track to online profits.
Section 4 – Resources We’ve Used And Can Recommend
A comprehensive list of tried-and-tested online services that we use to run our online business from setting up to promoting and selling our products and services.
This list will point you in the right direction as you begin to build your business. These are the resources we use to build, maintain and grow our online business enterprises over the years.
P. S. Your purchase includes FREE Platinum Membership of the fast-growing EliteDownlineBuilder.com business-builder system.
Earn 50% commissions on every sale you refer for LIFE!
Gain FREE access to EVERY Internet marketing e-book I sell, as well as any new editions as I release them.
Instantly download your e-books from the Platinum members’ area of EliteDownlineBuilder.
After you purchase your copy of A Thousand A Month and join EliteDownlineBuilder as a FREE member, I will manually upgrade your membership status after verifying your purchase.