If you are not yet in SFI and would like a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate every week, Click Here To Join My SFI Team Today! (It’s free to join SFI!)
* * * Latest Weekly Prize Draw Winners * * *
- 15th August 2017: Saeed Abbas (Gen 3) won a $75 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 23rd July 2017: Michael Smith (Gen 2) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 16th July 2017: Akpojotor Joy (Gen 4) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 9th July 2017: Quentin Campion (Gen 4) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate (unclaimed).
- 2nd July 2017: Nneamaka Okonkwo (Gen 2) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 25th June 2017: Dr. Sudhanshu Pati (Gen 2 DD) won a $50 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 11th June 2017: Cyril George (Gen 3 DD) won a $50 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 28th May 2017: Hadzi Goran Simonovic (CSA) won a $50 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate (unclaimed).
- 14th May 2017: Zenobio Souza (Gen 2) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 7th May 2017: Grace Inemiri (Gen 3) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 30th April 2017: Salih Muratovic (CSA) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate (unclaimed).
- 23rd April 2017: Lazar Dumitru Daniel (Gen 3) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 16th April 2017: Wayne Wells (PSA DD) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 9th April 2017: Kristine Hosmer (PSA) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 3rd April 2017 Harshvardhan Parchure (Gen 2) won a $100 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 5th March 2017: Ukpeli James won (Gen 3) a $100 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
How My Weekly Prize Draw Works
Here’s a video I made on the original launch day, 15th January 2017, in which I explain how the prize draw works, and how you can qualify and how to claim your prize if you win. (Ignore the references to my previous blog – from now on, Top5Programs.com is where the action is!):
How To Qualify For My Weekly Prize Draw
There are three easy steps to qualify:
1. Make sure you are somewhere my downline. You can be in any generation of my downline or one of my Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs). If you are in my SFI genealogy, you can qualify for the weekly prize draw. 🙂
2. Make sure you accumulated enough VP in the PREVIOUS month to qualify for THIS month’s weekly prize draws. The aim of the weekly prize draws, apart from having a bit of fun, is to encourage you to increase your engagement with SFI. Get into the habit of logging in EVERY DAY (as I do) and clicking the tabs to claim your daily VP.
3. Make sure you are accumulating enough VP each week to qualify for the weekly draw. As the month progresses, the amount of VP you will need to have accumulated will go up. I will keep the bar fairly low so everybody has a chance to qualify. Keep in mind that you will also need to hit the monthly VP target to qualify for NEXT month’s prize draws.
NOTE: If more than 100 people fulfil the first three steps, only the 100 with the most VP in the week of the draw will be included. I find the winner by rolling two ten-sided dice, so there can only be 100 possible winners. Actually, it is not very difficult to get into the top 100 at the moment. Simply log in and accumulate VP each day and you should be okay.
How Is The Winner Decided?
If you watched the video, you will have seen that the winner is found by a dice throw. I throw two ten-sided dice from my SFI Team Leader mug into a bowl. The dice are colour coded. Red = tens and yellow = units. I then scroll down my genealogy list of the top 100 VP earners for the week to find the person in the position indicated by the dice roll.
For example, if I roll the dice and the red dice lands on 3 and the yellow dice lands on 1, number 31 is the winner. I scroll down the genealogy to find the 31st person on my list. The list has been set up beforehand using the genealogy filters to display all the qualifying members of the draw.
What If There Is No Winner?
If there are fewer than 100 qualifying members there is a chance that the dice will give us a number higher than the number of qualifying players.
If that happens, the prize will roll-over to the following week. It will be added to the following week’s prize making a prize pot of $50. The prizes will continue to roll-over and accumulate week by week until the dice give us a winner!
How To Claim The $25 Gift Certificate Prize
- The winner will be announced here on my blog, on my SFI stream and via SFI e-card to the winner’s email inbox.
- The winner will be invited to post a constructive comment on Top5Programs.com in order to claim the prize.
- As soon as I see and approve the comment, I will issue the $25 Gift Certificate to the winner.
Deadline: There is a 7 day deadline to claim your prize. Make sure you claim your prize by posting a CONSTRUCTIVE** comment on my blog (in response to any blog post) before the following week’s prize draw. Affiliates who do not ENGAGE with me in this way within 7 days will not receive their prize.
** A constructive comment is one that adds value in response to the blog post. Your own thoughts about the topic, or a relevant question will be fine.
The Tripleclicks Gift Certificate will be valid for 21 days from the day of delivery. If it is not used within 21 days it will expire and will NOT be re-issued. In short, you must USE IT OR LOSE IT!
Good luck, everybody!