How My Weekly $25 Gift Certificate Prize Draw Works
I invest $100 per month in my team with FOUR $25 Gift Certificate prize draws per month.
Each week I throw a virtual die on the RollMe dice app to find a winner from the active members of my SFI downline.
The winner receives a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certifiate from me after posting a comment on my blog.
Occasionally there is no winner. In that case, the $25 prize rolls over and is added to the following week’s $25 prize pot.
Our 10 Most Recent Winners
- 22nd April 2019, (PSA) Steve McCarthy (4) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 16th April 2019, (Gen 2) Zenobio Souza (13) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate. (unclaimed)
- 8th April 2019, (PSA) Emmanuel C. Ikekwem (7) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate.
- 31st March 2019, (Gen 4) Shahzad Habib (40) won a $25 Tripleclicks Gift Certificate. (unclaimed)
- 24th March 2019, (Gen 3) Abdulai Saasi Alhassan (23) won a $25 Tripleclicks GC.
- 18th March 2019, (Gen 4) Mary Mutua (29) won a $25 Tripleclicks GC.
- 10th March 2019, (Gen 3) Teresa Mendes (20) won a $25 Tripleclicks GC.
- 24th February 2019, (Gen 4) Joanna Kleina (27) won a $25 Tripleclicks GC.
- 18th February 2019, (Gen 4) Kolawole Micheal (36) won a $25 Tripleclicks GC.
- 10th February 2019, (PSA) Dr Sudhanshu Pati (10) won a $50 Tripleclicks GC.
How To Qualify For My Weekly Prize Draw
There are just THREE easy steps to qualify:
1. You must be in my SFI downline. You can be in any generation of my downline or one of my Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs). 🙂
2. You must have achieved EA or higher rank in the previous month.
3. Earn at least 75 VersaPoints each week of the current month to qualify for the weekly draw. As the month progresses, the amount of VP you will need to have accumulated will go up: 75, 150, 225, 300 VP.
(NOTE: You will need to earn at least 1,500 VP by the end of the month to get to EA rank and stay qualified for the following month’s prize draws.)
These are not difficult steps, and the truly committed members of my team are already doing all of them AND MORE.
How Is The Winner Decided?
I find the winner by entering the VP target (listed above) into my SFI Genealogy.
Originally, when I began this weekly prize draw back in 2017, I used two ten-sided dice as in the photo on the left.
Nowadays I use the Roll Me! Dice Rolling App to find the winner because it is easier to run – I can do everything online – and the dice app gives me more dice-rolling options
As more people qualify for automatic entry, the number of “sides” on the Roll Me! app dice can be increased to accommodate them.
The number that is rolled on the RollMe app gives us the position in the Genealogy, scrolling down from the top, to where the winner is located.
For example, if I roll the dice and number 31 is the winner. I scroll down the genealogy to find the 31st person on my list. The list has been set up beforehand using the genealogy filter to display all the qualifying members of the draw.
What If There Is No Winner?
Depending on how many people have qualified, there is a chance that the dice will give us a number higher than the number of qualifying players.
For example, if 48 people qualify I will use a 50-sided virtual die. If number 49 or 50 comes up, then the prize “rolls over” and is added to the following week’s prize pot making a total pot of $50. The prizes will continue to roll-over and accumulate week by week until the dice give us a winner!
How To Claim Your Gift Certificate If You Are The Winner
- The winner will be announced in the YouTube video I make of the prize draw each week, as well as my blog, on my SFI stream. I also notify the winner via SFI Chat. (So you need to log in to your SFI account to find out who the winner is.)
- The winner will be invited to post a constructive comment on this blog (Top5Programs.com) in order to claim the prize.
- As soon as I see and approve the comment, I will issue the Gift Certificate to the winner.
Deadline: There is a 7 day deadline to claim your prize. Make sure you claim your prize by posting a CONSTRUCTIVE** comment on my blog (in response to any blog post) before the following week’s prize draw. Affiliates who do not ENGAGE with me in this way within 7 days will not receive their prize.
** A constructive comment is one that adds value in response to the blog post. Your own thoughts about the topic, or a relevant question will be fine.
Good luck, everybody!
P. S. If you are not yet in SFI and would like to join my team, Click Here To Get Started Today! (It’s free to join SFI!)