Over the years, SFI has developed into one of the most innovative and exciting affiliate business on the Internet.
SFI launched their Tripleclicks store site on 5th January 2009. Since then Tripleclicks has become an integral part of SFI.
And because SFI is free to join, it is a safe business for inexperienced affiliate marketers to join as they learn the ropes of Internet marketing.
I am now a Gold Team Leader with a growing team of committed affiliates in my downline. I support my team by running monthly competitions and weekly prize draws.
A Brief History Of The SFI Marketing Group Affiliate Program
SFI Marketing Group is an Internet marketing company based in Nebraska, USA. SFI was launched by Gery Carson in 1998. Between 1985 and 1998 Gery had been a leading marketer for several direct sales companies and a successful business magazine publisher.
SFI (which stands for Strong Future International) launched with just one product, which was only available in the USA.
Today, SFI sells over 90,000 commissionable products & services in over 190 countries around the world through its Tripleclicks e-commerce site.
SFI is one of the fastest growing Internet marketing companies in the world. Several thousand new affiliates join SFI every week.
How Do You Join SFI?
SFI is free to join. All you need is a computer and Internet access. Simply fill in the free sign up form to join.
You don’t have to buy anything to join or to maintain your membership.
Also, when you join SFI you automatically receive a free Tripleclicks membership!\r\n
How Do You Make Money With SFI?
There are four ways to make money with SFI:
- Direct Commissions on Tripleclicks sales
- Co-Sponsor Affiliate Commissions on Tripleclicks sales
- TripleClicks Executive Pool for SFI Executive Affiliates and Team Leaders
- Rewardical digital reward tokens
Let’s look at each one in more detail.
1. Direct Commissions
Each time one of your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs) or Tripleclicks referrals buys something from the TripleClicks store, you earn 45% of the Commission Volume (CV) of the product.
2. CSA Commissions
Qualification: Executive Affiliate
Each time one of your Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) buys something at TripleClicks.com, you earn 15% of the Commission Volume.
3. TripleClicks Executive Pool
Qualification: Executive Affiliate
Every time something is sold on Tripleclicks, 40% of the CV is set aside and placed in the Tripleclicks Executive Pool. The pool will be shared out among EA and higher ranking SFI affiliates the following month.
For each VersaPoint (VP) you accumulate during the month, you will receive one share of the month’s Executive Pool. The more VP you score, the more you will earn from the TripleClicks Executive Pool! Note that VP can be earned for doing a wide variety of actions (see VP Ledger for complete list of pointable actions).
To earn even more shares, become a Team Leader:
- Bronze Team Leaders receive matching VP on all EA2s in your downline within 6 levels (including CSAs).
- Silver Team Leaders receive matching VP on all EA2s in your downline within 8 levels (including CSAs).
- Gold Team Leaders receive matching VP on all EA2s in your downline within 10 levels (including CSAs).
- Platinum Team Leaders receive matching VP on all EA2s in your downline within 12 levels (including CSAs).
Important Qualifications: To earn matching VP, you must hold the rank of Team Leader, maintain your SFI Leadership Page, and also maintain a minimum 3-star Sponsor Rating (not applicable w/less than 5 ratings).
Rewardicals are digital reward tokens. There are two ways to earn with Rewardicals:
- Collect Rewardicals when shopping at participating online and offline stores and on TripleClicks, and then redeem them for Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion and more.
- Give away Rewardicals whenever somebody buys one of your products or services.
Understanding The SFI Commission Structure
Every product on the TripleClicks website has a Commission Volume (CV). CV is the amount of the product price that is taken by SFI and shared out in commissions. CV is a minimum of 15% of the total product price.
Sellers can choose to offer a higher CV percentage if they wish. For example, they might want to encourage more people to promote their products.
When a product is sold, the CV is divided into three parts:
- 45% goes to the SFI affiliate who directly referred or sponsored the customer.
- 40% goes to the Tripleclicks Executive Pool.
- 15% goes to the co-sponsor of the customer.
For example, product X sells for $30, with a CV of $10.
When an SFI affiliate buys product X, the seller gets $20 ($30 – $10 CV = $20) for the sale of product X.
$10 from the sale of product X is set aside as CV:
- The SFI affiliate’s sponsor gets $4.50 (45% of CV)
- $4 goes to the Tripleclicks Executive Pool (40% of CV)
- The SFI affiliate’s co-sponsor gets $1.50 (15% of CV)
If you have any questions about SFI and Tripleclicks, feel free to drop me a line any time.